Competitions

WIN an entire sun protection range from SVR Sun Secure!

WIN an entire sun protection range from SVR Sun Secure!

We love being out in the sun. But we also love our skin and are obsessed with sun safety.

So we’re mad about our new discovery… SVR Sun Secure, a French sun protection range that offers extra protection. Extra protection? We all know we need protection when out in the sun. But we didn’t know UVA/UVB protection only blocks 10% of the sun’s rays. The other 90% – visible light and infrared – penetrate even deeper into the skin, causing real damage. And that’s what Sun Secure offers.

Suitable for the whole family, including babies, the range is water, sweat and rub resistant, lasts up to eight hours,
has a delicate summery fragrance and the products are quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving a smooth, moisturised finish that is not sticky nor greasy. There are five products: a Sun Secure Blur (the perfect combo of high SPF50 sun  protection and a mousse cream that blurs imperfections and evens the complexion, it’s a great adult face cream,
R250), Sun Secure Fluide (an invisible dry touch face milk with SPF+, R235), Sun Secure Brume (an ultrafine mist which is the ultimate cool-down … it leaves an invisible finish, is easy to apply – even on wet skin, has a SPF50+ and is great for adults and kids from age 3 and up, R435), Sun Secure Lait (also SPF50+, this hydrating milk that is suitable for face and body and is suitable for the whole family, R360) and Sun Secure Aprés-soliel (this after sun product rehydrates the skin and soothes the feeling of overheating after sun exposure, and also enhances your tan, R250). You’ll find this range at Clicks as well as selected doctors and beauty salons.

Details: www.labo-svr.co.za

We love our readers … which is why we’re giving away a full set of this amazing sun care to one lucky reader!

Fill in your details below to enter:

 

Bloemfontein Get It October 2018


View magazine

is a national brand of premium free magazines available in centres across the country.

Click here


to see other Get It magazines in the network.